Editor's Note: Find a real cave and you can skip the first six steps.
How to Make a Cave to Live In
Ever wanted to escape the world and just be by yourself in an enclosed space? Want to be a Hermit that never sees the light of day? Then follow these simple instructions.
1. Go to the Store and buy dynamite.
2. Find a very large rock in the middle of nowhere.
3. Put the dynamite in a crack.
4. Light it.
5. Run away and cower.
6. After the dynamite is done exploding, then pick up all the rubble.
7. Buy furniture and food to last a lifetime.
8. Break up with your girl/boy friend and tell your parents.
9. Move in.
10. Never come out again.
* Buy non perishable foods if possible.
* Get a TV and satellite (to keep up with current events as the mailman most likely won't deliver to your cave).
* Watch out for snakes and cowboys
Article added: 21 June 2010
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings
them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under a
Creative Commons license; with
author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via
wikiHow's Deletion Log.
That blowed up