Editor's Note: Rocks left alone in the forest might get into trouble, apparently. Don't let it happen to you!
How to Have a Safe Camping Trip With Your Pet Rock
So you and your rock have decided to go on a camping trip, but you feel like you're unprepared. Here, I'll give you steps on how to maintain a safe, yet fun, camping environment for your pet rock!
1. Ok, first you need to buy the tents. One for yourself, and unless your rock gets scared, get a tent for him/her.
2. Get other rock buddies to come with your rock as well, no rock wants to camp alone!
3. Go over basic safety rules with your rock, such as, don't wander from the campsite, don't talk to bears, etc.
4. Bring many food supplies. Rocks like Coco Pebbles a lot, but they aren't that picky.
5. Make sure your rock is safe, by checking on it a lot. And if it gets scared, let it sleep in your tent with you.
6. Now you're on your way to having a fun camping trip with your rock!
* Bring flashlights for your rock, as they can be scared of the dark.
* Bring a scrabble game or something. Have the common decency not to engage in a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
* If you leave your pet rock alone by itself for too long, something might happen to it! So it is very important to keep on checking on it. Especially if it is a teenage rock, because they like to leave the campsite and get into all sorts of mischief!
Things You'll Need
added: 24 June 2011
collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings
them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is
shared under a Creative
Commons license; with
author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via
wikiHow's Deletion Log.
Don't take the family