Editor's Note: Short and to the point.
How to Get to Know Your Neighbors Without Being Annoying or Pushy
This will help you get to know your neighbors.
Who knows? Maybe they'll become your best friends...
1. Bake something (e.g. brownies) and bring them to their house.
2. Say "I wanted to give these to you, and I hope you like this neighborhood."
3. If they get mad, say "Another time," and RUN!
4. Later, say, Did you like the brownies?
5. Keep on chipping away until you get to know them!
* If they look at you madly, run!
Article added: 28 December 2009
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under a Creative Commons license; with author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow's Deletion Log.
That's right, just act