Editor's Note: For step one, consider chopsticks.
How to Get Away Fast
Throughout your life, you may find yourself being chased. Here is how to get away:
1. Make sure your shoes are tied. Necessary for the next steps.
2. Run as fast as you can. Run zig-zag lines if you are avoiding bullets.
3. It's always a good idea to carry a get-away kit. Some ideas for the kit include: Marbles (to throw on the ground), beads, money, masks, a fake moustache.
4. Once you have gotten away, make sure the person who is chasing you cannot find you for at least a few minutes, hours, days or years, depending on the reason they are chasing you for.
* These steps do not apply if you need to get away in a figurative sense.
* If you run people might think you are a wimp (chicken).
Article added: 01 February 2010
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under a Creative Commons license; with author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow's Deletion Log.
A little red car