Editor's Note: You bought yourself a pair of Barker Black shoes at a deep discount and you found a great deal on a Berluti. You have a cousin who can get you a wholesale price on A. Testonis, and you furthermore "Cleverley" moved in next door to Edward Green. Well you know what they say, the Devil Eats Prada and other pricey shoes and stuff. So join in the fun and eat those shoes!
How to Eat a Shoe
1. Find a good shoe. If you are in the wild then you don't have many options. However if you are at home just looking for a good recipe, or trying to expand your shoe palate then I recommend Payless, especially their high heels section.
2. Take off the laces: I prefer them chopped up in trail mix. This is good for a quick energy boost.
3. Remove the sole: Once it is out you can slice it up and eat it raw or sautée it over medium heat with goat butter.
4. The rest of the shoe can be baked into a casserole or used to season fine wine.
* If using the sole of a high heel, sautée over high heat.
* Adding golf balls to the mix really spices things up a notch.
* DO NOT USE THE HEEL OF A HIGH HEEL SHOE, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME.
Article added: 20 October 2007
Boldly biting where
nobody has been