Editor's Note: Know a football player heading for the java-licious cafe? Be sure and send him this link before tragedy strikes!
How to Drink Coffee
You'd think drinking coffee is simple. But it in fact requires several complex motions to be done in precise order, or else it will result in catastrophe.
* Ground Coffee
* Hot Water
1. Get Coffee. If you do not have coffee, you cannot drink coffee. Any Starbucks will do. Or perhaps the office coffee pot. In any case, make sure you have coffee.
2. Put it in a mug or cup. Perhaps we should have said this earlier.
3. Inspect your surroundings. Make sure you are not in a car going over a bumpy road or playing fullback on a football field.
4. Grip the mug or cup. Make sure that it cannot fall from your grip, as this would burn you.
5. Lift the mug or cup to your lips.
8. Put the mug or cup back down, gently.
* A doughnut is often a good companion to coffee
* For an extra bit of flavor, try adding whiskey to your coffee
* Coffee can be extremely hot.
added: 08 February 2010
collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings
them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is
shared under a Creative
Commons license; with
author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via
wikiHow's Deletion Log.
Don't expect the
coffee to like this experience.