Editor's Note: Find a place which allows fishing AND barbeque, just in case you don't want to keep your new pet after all.
How to Catch a Piranha
Ok, you want to catch a piranha without getting hurt? Its possible! Here's how.
1. You need a large, fresh, big chunk of meat.
2. Go to the Amazon River.
3. Get a hook, attach the meat to it.
4. Tie the hook to a thick rope.
5. If a piranha comes, yank!
6. Taa-Daa! Mister Fishy is yours!
* Ok if you get a piranha, better toss it on the fire. It is very dangerous and aggressive. If it bites you, go to a local doctor (IF you have one).
Article added: 17 January 2011
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from
wikiHow.com, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's
content is shared under a Creative
Commons license; with author credits for these
silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow's Deletion Log.