Editors' Note: As is generally the case, we do not know who wrote this article or what the circumstances might be, but we were curious about "to pash" and found the lovely Aussie slang term meaning 'to kiss passionately'...
How to Begin SexDo you think it is time you and your partner took 'the next step'? Well here is how to make it fun as well as easy!!
1. Make sure that it's the right time to have sex with your partner and that you won't regret it.
2. Invite him/her over to your place for dinner and maybe a movie or something.
3. Calm down and don't worry about anything.
4. Tell him/her that the (whatever you have in the room e.g TV, DVD player) doesn't work and you'll have to use the one in your bedroom.
5. Shut the door when you walk in.
6. At some point when you feel up to it look super sexy and push your partner onto the bed.
7. Ask them if they feel fine about it (sex).
8. If they say yes, the best way to go is pash and roll around on the bed a bit, then you start to strip.
9. Pull off their shirt off and then yours and rub your body close to theirs while in deep embrace.
10. Put your hands down their pants and take off yours and hope that they do the same.
11. Keep stripping until you are fully naked and at this point you should have already started kissing their neck etc.
12. Rub your bodies together and keep pashing.
13. If you are a male try to squeeze (not too hard) the female's breasts. If you are female rub your hand up and down his legs in a sexy way!
14. Have a whole heap of fun as what you do should come naturally.
* Make sure your partner is not grumpy
* Make sure you do not smell and you are clean
* Do not have too longer nails as they might hurt your partner
* Make sure that your legs wrap around each other to make it feel ultra sexy
* HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
* If your partner is not ready for the next step apologize and try not to bring it up again.
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. ith author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow's Deletion Log
Article added: 09 November 2007
The best way to
go is to pash