Editor's Note: This writer must have noticed a connection between politeness and failure to score.
How to Be the Spineless Nice Guy That Repels Women
It's been said that nice guys finish last. Truthfully, nice guys never finish at all. You want to be the guy who gets emotionally used and leaned on by women only to get nothing in return but strictly platonic friendship? Want to go through the rest of your life clueless about why women never feel attraction for you? Want to be the guy who the girl always treats like her little brother or even sometimes a girl friend of hers? Wanna be the guy that the girls cry to and force to listen to all of their emotional baggage while they bang the guy who doesn't care about them and treats them like garbage? Do you want to never have sex with a girl and always be treated as a friend instead of a lover? If you want to do any of these things you will have to be the "nice guy". Every girl's favorite little wussy, play toy. If you want to be the "nice guy" then this guide is for you.
1. Act like you don't find her sexually attractive at all. Never look at her sexually and barely make eye contact with her. Make it clear that you see her as one of your friends and not as an attractive girl that you want to have sex with.
2. Frequently dart your eyes around like you are nervous to be around her.
3. Never compliment her or hint that you are sexually attracted to her at all. Only use extremely candid compliments if any at all.
4. Keep a very safe platonic friend distance from her at all times. Never physically touch her. Always remain 1 to 2 feet away.
5. Stick to only the safest, most generic conversational topics like the weather, school, work, and family.
6. Never joke around. Always be very serious, formal, and logical.
7. Never tease her or playfully make fun of her. Be very polite, and safe all the time.
8. Absolutely never talk about sexual topics or make obscene, dirty jokes around her.
Article added: 11 June 2010
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings
them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under a
Creative Commons license; with
author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via
wikiHow's Deletion Log.
Start by removing